TreeMenu 1.1 (27.04.2005)
Due to many requests the program TreeMenu was enhanced:
- Rectify a noncritical format-error in the html-code created by the menu in treemenu.js
- Several enhancements of coding the scripts
- Cookies now also save the tree-name. So each tree can manage it's own cookies
- The subtree below a menu-item of the ident-level i gets the style 'SubTree_i' in treemenu.js
- Enhanced detection of the relative path of a loaded document in default.js
- Possiblity of direct access to a page of your homepage.
- Possibility to autoclose the subtree you left by selecting from another subtree
The version 1.1 is fully compatible with version 1.0. The only programmatic changes were done in 'treemenu.js',
'config.js' and 'default.js' in the subfolder 'js'. Please replace the 'old' versions 1.0 of these files
with the new versions 1.1.
You find 'TreeMenu'
The Website is here.